2020 Committee Goals
- Surveys and Research: Develop and implement series of staff surveys to inform Staff Council of staff concerns, ideas, and perceptions, and create dashboard of findings to help support leadership on initiatives and priorities that will benefit the staff community.
- Outreach Communications: Develop and implement communication channels to inform the staff community on Staff Council priorities, initiatives and outreach efforts, to include content through email communications and print materials (postcard, flyers and other supporting materials).
- Website Enhancements: Update and enhance the Staff Council website with content to engage the staff community regarding current initiatives, outreach, activities, and membership visibility.
This committee shall work to:
- promote the activities of the Staff Council and its standing committees
- contribute to ongoing communication initiatives of the Council to help insure transparent, timely and relevant communication to target audiences
- work regularly with the other standing committees to facilitate consistency and professionalism of communication efforts originating from those groups
- engage with the Office of Human Resources, Institute Communications and other appropriate units to publicize council initiatives, achievements and other relevant information to the Georgia Tech staff at large
The Staff Council Communication Committee is composed of:
- Chris Walker (Chair), Carly Bloomingdale, Eric Sembrat, Gabe Vannice, Michael Williams