2020 Committee Goals
- Advocate on behalf of staff for the development or the improvement of compensation and benefits offered by Georgia Tech or units within Georgia Tech.
- Partner with advocacy groups, Institute committees, and employee resource groups to support efforts that benefit and/or affect staff.
- Collaborate and partner with Georgia Tech Human Resources and Institute leadership to review, to recommend amendments, and to advocate for the development of policy, procedures, and programs related to staff compensation and benefits that are provided by Georgia Institute of Technology and/or the University System of Georgia.
- Promote training, advancement programs, and opportunities for staff professional development, personal development, and retention.
This committee shall:
- be a voice for advocating issues relevant to Georgia Tech employees
- partner, collaborate, and engage with the Office of Human Resources to represent the interests of staff employees and work with organizations, such as the Faculty Benefits Committee to achieve a favorable outcome relevant to compensation and benefits
- Will Jimerson (Chair), Aaron Cohen, Alison Ackie-Morain, Candy Champion, Darrell Gray, David Bamburowski, Destiny (Kee) Boyd, Jassen Ceci, Jonathan Etress, Kendra Strickland, Lizzie Millman, Mariabelen Romero, Mary Alice Allen, Mary Helen Hayes, Richard Corey, Samuel Oliver, Shamecia Powers, Walaa Compton