2020 Committee Goals
- Collect and understand the top interests of GT staff throughout 2020 and communicate these to Institute leadership on a quarterly basis.
- Expand our methods of outreach to staff members through the support of and engagement in at least three different campus-wide and/or department-specific initiatives by December 2020.
- Deliver the GT Well-being Flex Time Initiative to GTHREmployee Appreciation Event - Partner with GTHR Employee Engagement to create an institute-wide employee appreciation event to engage and energize staff.
This committee shall:
- work to inspire, encourage and support employees in the pursuit of their chosen work/life balance, community service endeavors, and health and wellness objectives
- provide recommendations for resources for support and assistance
- give employees a confidential forum to express their concerns and ideas about the state of health and wellbeing for staff at Georgia Tech
- Jon Hart (Chair), Danielle Ramirez, Diana Robert, Douane James, Eme Anderson, Felicia Tucker, Gary Cook, Lori Federico, Sandra Turner, Sharon Lawrence