Creation of Recognition Proposal
- July 2019 – Launch of the 5 – year service recognition program
- January 2018 – Execution of Staff Council “Meet & Greet” events on Campus
- April 2017 - 100% increase to institute staff award amounts
- July 2017 - Creation of 1-year service recognition program
- September 2017 - Creation of up to five new $2,000 "Spirit of Georgia Tech" awards, which will be presented at the annual Faculty & Staff Honors Luncheon
Inform Georgia Tech Series
Back in Time Campus Map Tour
In October 2018, the Campus Physical Environment committee launched a new virtual tour that lets members of the Tech community transport themselves back in time to see what their favorite places on campus once looked like. The Back in Time map tour provides historical photos and context for more than 40 locations around campus. Users can navigate their way through campus and enjoy century-old photos of Bobby Dodd Stadium and the campus core, along with mid-century views of Tech Square.
This enhancement to the campus website provides staff, faculty, students, parents, and alumni with a visual view of Georgia Tech history and its changing campus.
Find out more at https://map.gatech.edu under the “tours” tab.
In 2017, the Campus Physical Environment committee, in partnership with Facilities Management, contributed to the following additional enhancements to our campus environment:
- Outdoor water refill stations located at the Bill Moore Student Success Center
- Additional picnic tables scheduled for placement in the north section of campus
Compensation & Benefits
Expansion of STRAP Program to include Trade and Technical Degrees