The Staff Council at Georgia Tech aims to better understand perspectives that are representative of the broad population of staff about matters of institutional importance; and to communicate those perspectives along with advice and suggestions to the Institute President and executive officers at regular intervals.
Georgia Tech Staff Council serves to engage, advocate, and inform.
News & Events
- Ángel Cabrera, president
- Chaouki Abdallah, executive vice president for research
- Shantay Bolton, executive vice president for administration and finance and chief business officer
- Skye Duckett, vice president and chief human resources officer
- Steve McLaughlin, provost and executive vice president for academic affairs
- Frank Neville, senior vice president for strategic initiatives and chief of staff
Please view the recording to gain their insights on Georgia Tech's growth, staff support, and other Institute updates.
Many Georgia Tech employees will receive a $2,000 cost of living adjustment effective July 1. On June 22nd we hosted the Understanding Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) Town Hall Meeting with vice president and chief human resources officer Skye Duckett. This Institute-wide town hall is presented by a partnership between Staff Council's Compensation and Benefits Committee and Georgia Tech Human Resources. For more information please review Georgia Tech Human Resources' cost of living adjustment webpage.
- Current page 1
- Next page
Georgia Tech's Staff Council
Started in 2014, Staff Council gives a formal means for our 3,700 staff members to communicate their perspectives to the Institute’s executive leadership. Staff Council comprises of 23 members who proportionally represent five classifications of employees as specified by Georgia Tech’s Job Classification and Compensation System (JCCS).